Columbus Exclusive Vertical Aluminium Concertina Loft Ladder
Precision engineering and quality design allows the ‘Exclusive Vertical’ loft ladder to operate effortlessly, giving reliable access to vertical wall openings. As with all the ladders in the Exclusive range, the whole unit is designed to suit your individual application.
- Loft Ladder manufactured from die-cast aluminium.
- Supplied as a complete unit with a heavy duty concertina loft ladder, timber casing frame (hatchbox) and a timber trapdoor.
- Suits floor to floor heights up to 3.39m.
- Available in a range of opening sizes - see Technical Data section.
- Loft Ladder stores in an upright position behind the trapdoor.
- Uses an Integral Spring Hardware system for ease of operation.
- Comes supplied with 1 x Telescopic Handral as standard.
- Includes a pair of Non Slip ladder feet (durable plastic) for extra security.
- Insulated Trapdoor (U-Value U = 0.58 W/m²k), white faced on both the front and back.
- The draught proofed white timber hatchbox supplied is constructed from 19mm plywood and measures 240mm deep.
- The trapdoor has a controlled closing mechanism with the use of gas springs making sure the door does not slam shut.
- Supplied with white plastic architraves.
- Unit complete with Operating Pole & full Installation Instructions.
- Optional 2nd side Telescopic Handrail available for the unit.
- Tested to EN 14975 (European Ladder Standard) with a 200kg per tread resilience.
- For Touch Down Point & Operating Space dimensions - see "Columbus Vertical Exclusive Diagram" (Downloads section).
- Exclusive vertical loft ladder also available in a ceiling application option.
|Columbus Exclusive Vertical - Sizing Information|
|Floor to Floor Height:||From 2200mm to 3390mm *|
|Opening Height Sizes:||From 800mm to 1490mm|
|Opening Width Sizes:||From 600mm to 1000mm|
|Hatchbox Frame Depth Sizes:||From 240mm to 400mm|
|Ladder Tread Width Sizes:||200mm / 250mm / 300mm / 350mm & 380mm
(dependent on opening width dimension)
|Ladder Tread Depth Size:||140mm|
|# Prices for any size Unit can be obtained by contacting the Sales Office on 01243 785 246|
* Larger ceiling heights will require a more generous opening size.
This product is not on a 1-3 working days schedule.
It comes directly from our supplier as we do not hold stock.
This is a made to order / bespoke product (not marked as ‘Estimated Delivery 1-3 days’) and once the manufacturing process has been started, you will not be able to cancel your order. If a cancellation enquiry is made and manufacturing has not started then we will issue a full refund back onto the same payment type as the product(s) were first purchased.
The delivery timescale is referenced at the top of the product page and will be confirmed to you at the time of order.
Please read our full terms and conditions regarding the delivery procedure.
The delivery will be made by a transport carrier organised by the manufacturer, so it is important that you provide a contact telephone number.
As the transport carrier will contact you 24 hours prior to the delivery being scheduled.
Deliveries are usually made between 8:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday (excludes Bank Holidays).
Orders can be placed on our website for delivery destinations within the UK Mainland (England, Wales and Scotland).
For delivery destinations situated in the Highlands & Islands, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland, please contact our Sales Office by email - firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a transport costing for the product.
For European or most Worldwide delivery destinations please email our Sales Office - email@example.com with your enquiry detailing the product you are interested in, together with your full delivery address and contact information.
We can then return a Quotation for the product and delivery costs once this has been sourced from the transport company.