Columbus Piccolo Premium Aluminium Concertina Loft Ladder
The Piccolo Premium incorporates the same heavy duty aluminium ladder as the standard model, but with the additional benefit of being spring assisted. This makes the operation of the ladder even smoother and safer.
- Manufactured from aluminium alloy.
- Uses a counterbalanced spring operation to allow control over the ladder’s ascent and descent.
- Three model sizes available which suit floor to mounting heights up to 3.15m - see Technical Data section.
- Suits existing loft hatch openings from 420mm (W) x 580mm (L) - dependent on model choice.
- The Piccolo Premium does not come with a Trapdoor (as main image).
- Unit is ready to fit straight into your existing opening or directly to masonry.
- Stores completely within your loft opening.
- Comes supplied with a Timber backboard measuring 380mm (W) x 120mm (H), ready to be fixed onto joist material just above the trapdoor hinges.
- Includes 1 x Telescopic Handrail as standard.
- Unit complete with Operating Pole & full installation Instructions.
- Optional Metal Loft Exit Grab Rails measure 900mm high & 515mm wide (available in black) - see Product Images.
- Tested to EN 14975 (European Ladder Standard) with a 150kg per tread resilience.
- Require a Piccolo Premium Loft Ladder complete with its own Trapdoor and Hatch surround then consider the Columbus Ecco Mini Aluminium Concertina Loft Ladder.
Spring Hardware Kit
We can also provide a Spring Hardware Kit for your existing Trapdoor.
This kit is fitted to allow a controlled opening and closing of your Trapdoor (see Product Images), the minimum opening size requirement needs to be 675mm (length) x 490mm (width) - Please refer to "Spring Hardware Kit Details" (Downloads section).
|Piccolo Premium Concertina Loft Ladder - Information|
|Floor to Lower
|No. of Treads||Minimum Opening Size (L) x (W)||Ladder Tread Width||Ladder Tread Depth|
|2341mm - 2610mm||10||620mm x 420mm||330mm||80mm|
|2611mm - 2880mm||11||660mm x 420mm||330mm||80mm|
|2881mm - 3150mm||12||700mm x 420mm||330mm||80mm|
Free UK Mainland Delivery *
Within 1-3 working days, once the product has been despatched. Deliveries are usually made between 8:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday (excludes Bank Holidays).
Orders placed before 11:00am will be despatched the same day (stock dependent) for delivery the next working day.
When placing your order please provide a contact telephone number as this is a requirement of the specialist carrier we use.
Please read our full terms and conditions regarding the delivery procedure.
* There will be an additional transport charge for making deliveries to the following post codes situated in the Highlands & Islands, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland -
|Post Code List|
|IV1, IV2, IV3, IV4, IV6, IV7, IV8, IV9, IV10, IV11, IV12, IV13, IV14, IV15, IV16, IV17, IV18, IV19, IV20, IV21, IV22, IV23, IV24, IV25, IV26, IV27, IV28, IV36, IV40, IV41, IV42, IV43, IV44, IV45, IV46, IV47, IV48, IV49, IV51, IV52, IV53, IV54, IV55, IV56, IV63|
|ZE1, ZE2, ZE3|
|TR21, TR22, TR23, TR24, TR25|
|PH19, PH20, PH21, PH22, PH23, PH24, PH25, PH26, PH30, PH31, PH32, PH33, PH34, PH35, PH36, PH37, PH38, PH39, PH40, PH41, PH42, PH43, PH44, PH49, PH50|
|PA20, PA36, PA38, PA39, PA40, PA41, PA42, PA43, PA44, PA45, PA46, PA47, PA48, PA49, PA50, PA60, PA61, PA62, PA63, PA64, PA65, PA66, PA67, PA68, PA69, PA70, PA71, PA72, PA73, PA74, PA75, PA76, PA77, PA78|
|KW1, KW2, KW3, KW5, KW6, KW7, KW8, KW9, KW10, KW11, KW12, KW13, KW14|
|HS1, HS2, HS3, HS4, HS5, HS6, HS7, HS8, HS9|
|PO30, PO31, PO32, PO33, PO34, PO35, PO36, PO37, PO38, PO39, PO40, PO41|
|GY, JY, IM, BT|
You will not be able to place an order online if you require delivery to a post code (featured above).
Instead you will need to contact our Sales office on 01243 785 246 for the additional transport charge associated with delivering the product to your address.
A member of our Sales team will be able to take your order over the telephone and payment can be made via Debit or Credit card.
Once a product has been despatched the standard delivery timescale for Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands will be 3-5 working days.
For European or most Worldwide delivery destinations please email our Sales Office - email@example.com with your enquiry detailing the product you are interested in, together with your full delivery address and contact information.
We can then return a Quotation for the product and delivery costs once this has been sourced from the transport company.