Loft Centre Hardwood Straight Flight Wooden Loft Ladder
A solid hardwood ladder, made from Ash that provides strong, stable access in any number of scenarios. The ladder is highly versatile and can be cut down in length, painted or stained, fitted with handrails and secured with a choice of fixing options.
** DISCLAIMER **
As wood is a natural material, every piece of the Hardwood ladder will have a unique appearance, often with naturally occurring variations in colour, texture and grain pattern. To reduce waste, no useable timber is discarded during the manufacturing process and so these natural variations will be incorporated into the product.
Please note, therefore, that the showroom model and website images give an example of the product's appearance, but they may not be representative of the full range of colour, texture and grain variations, which can occur in the product itself.
Hardwood Straight Flight Loft Ladder - Description
- Manufactured with Ash strings and treads.
- Comes flat packed and with all the necessary screws ready to be constructed on site.
- 12 tread ladder suits floor to floor heights up to 3.0m.
- Ladder width measures 450mm.
- Supplied with mounting brackets to fix the ladder into position.
- Treads housed into the strings.
- 70 degree fixed timber ladder.
- The ladder can be reduced in width by cutting the treads (on site) before construction.
- Max working load: 200 kg.
- Ready to varnish, stain or paint.
- Optional Timber Handrails (1500mm in length) also available - see Product Images.
- Optional Hook and Bar Set, for those times when you need to be able to remove your ladder for access - see Product Images.
- View the Hook & Bar Set Instructions document for product information.
- Optional Ladder Slide System enables the Hardwood loft ladder to be pushed away against the wall when not in use - see Product Images.
- Optional Metal Loft Exit Grab Rails measure 900mm high & 515mm wide (available in black) - see Product Images.
|Hardwood Straight Flight Ladder - Technical Info|
|Ladder Construction||Ash Strings & Treads|
|Handrail Construction:||Ash handrail section & 2 x uprights|
|Maximum Floor Height:||3000mm *|
|No. of Treads:||12|
|Angle of Climb:||70°|
|Individual Rise (distance between treads):||230mm|
|Ladder Weight:||18-20 kgs|
|Max Working Load:||200 kgs|
* Maximum Floor Height dimension is based on using all 12 treads.
The Loft Ladder can achieve lower floor heights by cutting it down to suit your floor height
dimension on site.
Free UK Mainland Delivery *
Within 1-3 working days, once the product has been despatched. Deliveries are usually made between 8:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday (excludes Bank Holidays).
Orders placed before 11:00am will be despatched the same day (stock dependent) for delivery the next working day.
When placing your order please provide a contact telephone number as this is a requirement of the specialist carrier we use.
Please read our full terms and conditions regarding the delivery procedure.
* There will be an additional transport charge for making deliveries to the following post codes situated in the Highlands & Islands, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland -
|Post Code List|
|IV1, IV2, IV3, IV4, IV6, IV7, IV8, IV9, IV10, IV11, IV12, IV13, IV14, IV15, IV16, IV17, IV18, IV19, IV20, IV21, IV22, IV23, IV24, IV25, IV26, IV27, IV28, IV36, IV40, IV41, IV42, IV43, IV44, IV45, IV46, IV47, IV48, IV49, IV51, IV52, IV53, IV54, IV55, IV56, IV63|
|ZE1, ZE2, ZE3|
|TR21, TR22, TR23, TR24, TR25|
|PH19, PH20, PH21, PH22, PH23, PH24, PH25, PH26, PH30, PH31, PH32, PH33, PH34, PH35, PH36, PH37, PH38, PH39, PH40, PH41, PH42, PH43, PH44, PH49, PH50|
|PA20, PA36, PA38, PA39, PA40, PA41, PA42, PA43, PA44, PA45, PA46, PA47, PA48, PA49, PA50, PA60, PA61, PA62, PA63, PA64, PA65, PA66, PA67, PA68, PA69, PA70, PA71, PA72, PA73, PA74, PA75, PA76, PA77, PA78|
|KW1, KW2, KW3, KW5, KW6, KW7, KW8, KW9, KW10, KW11, KW12, KW13, KW14|
|HS1, HS2, HS3, HS4, HS5, HS6, HS7, HS8, HS9|
|PO30, PO31, PO32, PO33, PO34, PO35, PO36, PO37, PO38, PO39, PO40, PO41|
|GY, JY, IM, BT|
You will not be able to place an order online if you require delivery to a post code (featured above).
Instead you will need to contact our Sales office on 01243 785 246 for the additional transport charge associated with delivering the product to your address.
A member of our Sales team will be able to take your order over the telephone and payment can be made via Debit or Credit card.
Once a product has been despatched the standard delivery timescale for Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands will be 3-5 working days.
For European or most Worldwide delivery destinations please email our Sales Office - firstname.lastname@example.org with your enquiry detailing the product you are interested in, together with your full delivery address and contact information.
We can then return a Quotation for the product and delivery costs once this has been sourced from the transport company.