Loft Centre Sandringham Electric Folding Wooden Stairway
A high end luxurious product from the Loft Centre range combining both bespoke craftmanship together with automatic electric operation. The Sandringham complements all modern day interiors and it can be manufactured to suit varying applications.
- Watch the Sandringham Electric Stairway in operation.
- Manufactured from Ash and Beech.
- Electrically operated Stairway folding into 2 sections complete with timber trapdoor and hatchbox frame.
- Available in a range of opening sizes and heights - see Technical Data section.
- It's operation is controlled by 2 No. wall mounted hard-wired switches (supplied).
- The electric motor turns the lifting sleeve together with the winding straps enabling the Stairway to ascend or descend by the touch of a button.
- Stairway supplied with 2 No. Handrails as standard.
- Stairway, Handrails and top of Trapdoor come in a lacquered finish.
- Underside of Trapdoor (unfinished) ready to be decorated on site.
- Stairway has plastic wheels fitted to the bottom to enable it to roll into position ready to be climbed.
- Optional Lacquering to hatchbox available.
- Available in a range of alternative timbers.
- Complete with Installation Instructions and User Guide.
WHAT IS THE NEXT STAGE?
In order for us to establish the specification of your Sandringham Electric Stairway and provide a Quotation, please complete the Sandringham Design Chart and email it through to: email@example.com
|Sandringham Electric Stairway - Technical Info|
|Stairway Type:||2 Section Folding|
|Opening Width Sizes:||From 770mm - 870mm|
|Opening Length Sizes:||From 1400mm - 2000mm|
|Floor to Floor Height:||Up to 3500mm|
|Stairway Width Sizes:||From 500mm - 600mm
(Dependent on Opening Width choice)
|Stairway Tread Depth:||From 135mm - 155mm
(Dependent on Opening Width choice)
|Stairway Angle:||55°, 60°, 63°,65°, 70°|
This product is not on a 1-3 working days schedule.
It comes directly from our supplier as we do not hold stock.
This is a made to order / bespoke product (not marked as ‘Estimated Delivery 1-3 days’) and once the manufacturing process has been started, you will not be able to cancel your order. If a cancellation enquiry is made and manufacturing has not started then we will issue a full refund back onto the same payment type as the product(s) were first purchased.
The delivery timescale is referenced at the top of the product page and will be confirmed to you at the time of order.
Please read our full terms and conditions regarding the delivery procedure.
The delivery will be made by a transport carrier organised by the manufacturer, so it is important that you provide a contact telephone number.
As the transport carrier will contact you 24 hours prior to the delivery being scheduled.
Deliveries are usually made between 8:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday (excludes Bank Holidays).
Orders can be placed on our website for delivery destinations within the UK Mainland (England, Wales and Scotland).
For delivery destinations situated in the Highlands & Islands, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland, please contact our Sales Office by email - firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a transport costing for the product.
For European or most Worldwide delivery destinations please email our Sales Office - email@example.com with your enquiry detailing the product you are interested in, together with your full delivery address and contact information.
We can then return a Quotation for the product and delivery costs once this has been sourced from the transport company.