Abru Werner Hideaway 3 Section Aluminium Sliding Loft Ladder
The Hideaway three section aluminium sliding loft ladder is a versatile and light weight product suited to domestic applications. Its use of an ‘Easy Stow’ system allows for smooth and safe deployment of the ladder.
** SPECIAL OFFER **
Hideaway Loft Ladder complete with Plastic Loft Hatch (Twist Version)
A loft opening size of 726mm (L) x 562mm (W) is required to fit the Plastic Loft Hatch.
- Special Price: £210.00 / Normal Retail Price: £218.00
Order Items above ↑ ↑ ↑
Abru Werner Hideaway - Description
- Suits floor to floor heights up to 3.0m (9’10”).
- Spring assisted 'Easy Stow' system allows the user to have total control over the lowering and stowing process.
- It is spring resistant which prevents the ladder from dropping when it is being lowered.
- The ladder comes with one Metal Handrail (blue colour) for added safety.
- Supplied complete with an operating pole, door catch and hinges to suit existing hatches.
- Optional Metal Loft Exit Grab Rails measure 900mm high & 515mm wide (available in black) - see Product Images.
- Compliant with EN 14975 (European Ladder Standard).
- Max working load: 150 kg (23.6 st).
- Comes with fully illustrated assembly instructions.
Note: The Hideaway loft ladder does not come supplied with a trapdoor / hatch.
|Hideaway 3 Section Loft Ladder - Technical Info|
|Ladder Type:||3 Section Sliding|
|Tread Type:||D Shaped Rungs|
|Minimum Floor Height:||2133mm|
|Maximum Floor Height:||3000mm|
|Minimum Loft Opening (Width):||381mm|
|Minimum Loft Opening (Length):||See Chart below|
|Ladder Tread Depth:||30mm|
|Ladder Tread Thickness:||20mm|
|Ladder Tread Width:||275mm|
|Minimum Storage Space (Length):||1120mm|
|Loft Clearance Required (Height):||710mm|
|Distance between Treads:||280mm|
|Max Working Load:||150 kgs|
|Product Weight:||Approx 6.7 kgs|
|Floor Thickness||Minimum Loft Opening (Length)|
Free UK Mainland Delivery *
Within 1-3 working days, once the product has been despatched. Deliveries are usually made between 8:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday (excludes Bank Holidays).
Orders placed before 11:00am will be despatched the same day (stock dependent) for delivery the next working day.
When placing your order please provide a contact telephone number as this is a requirement of the specialist carrier we use.
Please read our full terms and conditions regarding the delivery procedure.
* There will be an additional transport charge for making deliveries to the following post codes situated in the Highlands & Islands, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland -
|Post Code List|
|IV1, IV2, IV3, IV4, IV6, IV7, IV8, IV9, IV10, IV11, IV12, IV13, IV14, IV15, IV16, IV17, IV18, IV19, IV20, IV21, IV22, IV23, IV24, IV25, IV26, IV27, IV28, IV36, IV40, IV41, IV42, IV43, IV44, IV45, IV46, IV47, IV48, IV49, IV51, IV52, IV53, IV54, IV55, IV56, IV63|
|ZE1, ZE2, ZE3|
|TR21, TR22, TR23, TR24, TR25|
|PH19, PH20, PH21, PH22, PH23, PH24, PH25, PH26, PH30, PH31, PH32, PH33, PH34, PH35, PH36, PH37, PH38, PH39, PH40, PH41, PH42, PH43, PH44, PH49, PH50|
|PA20, PA36, PA38, PA39, PA40, PA41, PA42, PA43, PA44, PA45, PA46, PA47, PA48, PA49, PA50, PA60, PA61, PA62, PA63, PA64, PA65, PA66, PA67, PA68, PA69, PA70, PA71, PA72, PA73, PA74, PA75, PA76, PA77, PA78|
|KW1, KW2, KW3, KW5, KW6, KW7, KW8, KW9, KW10, KW11, KW12, KW13, KW14|
|HS1, HS2, HS3, HS4, HS5, HS6, HS7, HS8, HS9|
|PO30, PO31, PO32, PO33, PO34, PO35, PO36, PO37, PO38, PO39, PO40, PO41|
|GY, JY, IM, BT|
You will not be able to place an order online if you require delivery to a post code (featured above).
Instead you will need to contact our Sales office on 01243 785 246 for the additional transport charge associated with delivering the product to your address.
A member of our Sales team will be able to take your order over the telephone and payment can be made via Debit or Credit card.
Once a product has been despatched the standard delivery timescale for Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands will be 3-5 working days.
For European or most Worldwide delivery destinations please email our Sales Office - firstname.lastname@example.org with your enquiry detailing the product you are interested in, together with your full delivery address and contact information.
We can then return a Quotation for the product and delivery costs once this has been sourced from the transport company.